- Learn how to approach all types of IELTS essays (Discuss Both Sides, To What Extent, Balanced Approach, Best Way, Cause Problem/Solution, 2 types of Advantages and Disadvantages, Positive/Negative Development, Direct Questions and 2-Part Questions)
- Find out how to write strong introductions and conclusions and how to organise your paragraphs to improve progression
- Discover how to offer your own opinion and give other people’s (without being over-general)
- Learn how to fully address the question by building paragraphs that are relevant and well-extended
- Learn key academic skills to ensure you satisfy the Band Descriptors
- Write an essay from start to finish with a former examiner in our 5 guided practice lessons
- Reinforce your skills with 120+ pages of interactive practice activities
- Learn from 40+ Band 9.0 Model essay
IELTS Writing Task 2 (Academic & General Training)
Learn every aspect of IELTS essay writing from the very basics, such as organising paragraphs, generating ideas, and giving clear opinions, to the most advanced academic skills, such as hedging, referencing, and adding balance.
In fact, we guarantee that by the end of our 14-hour course, you will have the knowledge, skills and language to approach any IELTS essay question with confidence. Even better, you will have learned genuine, high-quality writing skills that will stay with you for life.
About the course
Choose your package!
The full 14-hour IELTS Writing Task Two course is included in all our Bronze, Silver and Gold Writing packages.Start Learning!