- Learn how to organise letters and write effective openers and closers
- Discover how to modify your language to have a consistent tone (i.e. to be formal, informal, or semi-formal)
- Find out how to use discourse markers to join your sentences naturally
- Learn natural sentence structures and lexis for every type of IELTS letter (request, permission, advice, recommendation, nomination, offer, explanation, news, apology, thanks, invitation, complaint, and job application)
- Complete 3 guided practice lessons to write a letter from start to finish with a former examiner Reinforce your skills with 120+ pages of interactive practice activities and 15 cheat sheets Learn from 45+ Band 9.0 Model letters
About the Course
Choose Your Package
The full 10-hour IELTS General Training Writing Task One course is included in all our Bronze, Silver and Gold Writing packages.