- Learn how to approach every type of IELTS chart (bar charts, pie charts, line graphs, tables, processes and maps)
- Discover how to find key features and write effective overviews
- Find out how to organise specific details to improve your coherence and cohesion
- Learn useful lexis and sentence structures for change charts, compare charts, processes and maps
- Write a report from start to finish with a former examiner in 6 guided practice lessons
- Reinforce your skills with 120+ pages of interactive practice activities
- Learn from 40+ Band 9.0 Model reports
IELTS Academic Writing Task 1
Are you terrified of tables? Worried by bar charts? Have no idea how to find a key feature? Don’t worry! Our Academic Task One course breaks down complex IELTS report writing into small, easy skills so that you can build your expertise naturally from the bottom up.
In fact, before you know it, you will be able to write reports that have a clear overview, accurate specific details, and show off a wide range of lexis no matter how difficult the chart.
About the Course
Choose Your Package
The full 9-hour IELTS Academic Writing Task One course is included in all our Bronze, Silver and Gold Writing packages