Introduction to IELTS Writing Task 2
First, we will start our course by getting some basic facts about the IELTS exam out of the way: what we have to do, how much time we have, the number of words we have to write, blah, blah, blah.
Then, we will move onto the structure of an essay itself and discuss:
- how IELTS essays are different from the essays we write at school & university
- what the three parts of an essay are and how they function
- how many body paragraphs we need in an IELTS essay
- if it's necessary to "hook" the reader in the introduction
- what information we must include in an IELTS conclusion (and what we don't need to include, which may surprise you)
All this and a lot more (including a lot of talk about sandwiches, so eat before watching!)
DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE THE PRACTICE ACTIVITIES WHEN THE LESSON ENDS!