Letters of Invitation and Arrangement
I think that no other letters highlight the difference between formal and informal letters more than letters of invitation and arrangement. And, as an examiner these are the letters in which I see the most mistakes because, for some reason, students often forget to address all of the bullet points. But, that's not going to happen to us! In this video, we will learn:
- the names of different celebrations
- the 6 ingredients in an invitation letter, and the fixed expressions we can use to write them
- how to include the time and date of a celebration in a way that satisfies the examiner!
- how to use prepositions in our letters accurately
- how to make informal arrangements that sound natural!