IELTS Marking Service
So, what exactly should a good marking service provide? Well, I think it has to do the following:
- correct all of your language mistakes and provide clear explanations as to why they are mistakes
- show you what you did RIGHT in your essay (learning what you did RIGHT is as important as knowing what you did wrong)
- give you an accurate band score with clear explanations of exactly why you achieved the score you did in each part
- give you clear advice on what you need to do improve your band score in each area
- rewrite YOUR essay so you can see what YOU need to change to achieve a 7.0 – model answers are NOT a way to learn how to write better!
Still not sure of the difference between a good and an average service?
Then why not take a look at these THREE pieces of sample marking to see how effective good marking can be:
Plus, My IELTS Classroom offers this high-quality marking for the same price (or cheaper) than most other essay correction services.
Over 1,000 students helped this academic year. Pay in any currency!
All writing will be marked and returned within 48 hours.
- *1 essay or 2 letters/reports
- No discount
- *3 essays or 6 letters/reports
- 8% discount
- *5 essays or 10 letters/reports
- 15% discount
Are you ready for marking?
Please note that marking should be the final stage in your preparation for the IELTS test. Marking is NOT a tool to learn, but a tool to check what you have already learned. If you don’t know how to write a topic sentence, or reference well, or show your opinion clearly, or hedge to make your essay less general, then you should forget about marking for now and focus more on improving your academic writing skills. Why don’t you check out my 33-hour interactive video course first and then come back?
How does this service work?
If you think marking IS the right option for you, you can watch this Introduction to the Marking Service video that will give you more information about how you can make the most of the service.